- Bamboo nursing tank with curved hemline
- Walking, workouts & cafes
- Wear solo in the warm or layered in the cold
- Throw on over leggings or compression shorts for a day out with bubs
How this tank top works for breastfeeding
Pull up the front top layer and slide the underlayer across, allowing access for fast and discreet breastfeeding without exposing your bust or tummy.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size XS (AU 8-10). She is 171cm (5'6") tall.
Fabric & care
- Peachymama signature Bamboo fabric
- Soft & breathable
- Naturally antibacterial
- All day comfort for sensitive skin
- 95% Bamboo / 5% Spandex
Love this top for casual and activewear. Am wearing it almost daily.
This top breathes so I don't get smelly. I feel comfortable feeding as I am well covered. I am generally a size 12 and the medium fits perfectly.
It's a lovely shape & fabric feels amazing but it's quite low cut at the front & under armpits. I like it for comfort but feel a little self conscious wearing it.
Fits true to size, very comfortable for active and everyday wear. Easy to use for feeding in public
High quality top that doesn't look like a feeding top yet is super easy to feed in. Thanks!