- Soft ribbed long sleeve breastfeeding top
- Button front access with under layer for easy discreet feeding
- Flattering shape for postpartum bodies
- Wear solo or layered up with our breastfeeding Sweater when it’s cooler
- Throw on over your favourite postpartum jeans
How this top works for breastfeeding
Snap open the front buttons revealing a shelf fabric underlayer giving you fast and discreet breastfeeding access without exposing your bust or tummy.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size XS (AU 8-10). She is 176cm (5'8") tall.
Fabric & care
- 100% Viscose
- Luxuriously soft fabric
- Breathable for sensitive skin
- Gentle machine wash cycle in COLD water
- Do Not tumble Dry
- Press back to shape with a Warm Iron
Lovely soft and warm material, looks great on but difficult for me to feed in. I bought XS however the design seems to rely on big boobs to hold the material open for feeding. Not all feeding mamas are well-endowed. My baby keeps getting lost in the folds of material so unfortunately I rarely wear it as it makes feeding a bit of a chore.
I wear this top with 2 less buttons done up... it has almost a second ‘top’ underneath, do you can wear the buttons undone. It makes it easier for feeding. The material is lovely. As it is slightly heavier, it falls from your chest - so it doesn’t stick to any lumps or bumps you may have, postpartum. Very pleased with this purchase.
The colour is a lot darker than pictured, but the material is soft and great quality.
I recently ordered this top and overall I'm happy with it. The material feels really nice and the size S fits perfectly on me.
The only thing I would say the colour is a lot duller than what I was expecting, it looks more vibrant in the photos. But other than that it is a well made top and will be good for nursing.