- With a gorgeous soft drape, the Black Blossom is romantic and elegant and perfect for weddings, special events or just a feel good day out.
- This dress has a curved hemline, high v neck suiting a large bust and long sleeves to mid forearm with gathered cuffs.
- Like all Peachymama dresses, the Black Blossom has been designed for an 'after baby' body without any excess baby bump fabric most other maternity nursing dresses have.
- This dress will want to still be worn after breastfeeding.
How this dress works for breastfeeding
Simply pull the top front of the dress to the side and lift up the under layer for discreet breastfeeding without exposing your tummy or bust.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size XS (AU 8-10). She is 176cm (5'8") tall.
This dress is designed to sit below the knee and curves around at the back. Measures approx - 66cm (26”) at the centre front. The centre back sits between the calf and the ankle and curves around to measure approx - 95cm (37”) depending on your height.
Fabric & care
- This garment uses lightweight viscose, a natural fibre derived from plant based cellulose that weaves into a soft, cool and breathable fabric.
- All Peachymama fabrics are soft & comfortable and have been chosen for their durability in day-to-day wearing & washing.
- The underlayer is made from soft, stretchy, breathable Viscose/Spandex.
- 100% Viscose
- Underlayer: Viscose/Spandex