Australian owned Peachymama began as an idea in 2007 when Merril Bainbridge was nursing her baby daughter.
The only breastfeeding tops she found to wear were designed like maternity tops with a shape made for a pregnant body. The trouble was, she wasn't pregnant anymore.
So she designed a range of breastfeeding clothing that fit and flatter your post baby body, with clever openings that allow you to discreetly feed your baby wherever you need to.
Her whole philosophy is that your breastfeeding clothes should not fit like maternity clothes. You need to feel excited again about your body and one of the best way's to do this is to wear tops and dresses that look good on and you feel good in.
Take a look at these articles on new mother fashion and style tips:
- Breastfeeding Tank Tops - Your Summer Fashion Essentials
- Versatile Nursing Tops
- Different Styles For Breastfeeding Tops That Mums Will Love To Wear
- Why Choosing Well Made Breastfeeding Tops Matters
- Breastfeeding Tops To Invest In That Will Remain Favourites Well Into The Future
- Nursing Tank Tops – 5 Style Upgrades For New Mums That Are Comfy Yet Well Put-Together
- Why Breastfeeding Tops Are Not Like Maternity Tops
- No Need To Retrofit Clothes to Breastfeed
- On-Trend Clothing Makes Breastfeeding the Easier Choice
- It's OK to be Fashion-Normal: The “Normcore” Movement