Returns & Exchanges - We want you to be happy with the items you’ve ordered. But sometimes that’s just not the case, perhaps a little too big or the color isn’t quite right. That’s why our returns & exchanges process is super easy.
Check out the details below...
Ordering & Shipping - Whether you're buying something for yourself or a gift for someone else, ordering is quick and easy.
If you have any concerns simply contact us, we’re here and always happy to help.
Click on each topic below to find out more...
Looking for information about shopping on our US Store? Click here.
This is important: We do not refund or exchange garments that have been worn or washed.
To make sure you have the best experience, always check and try on each garment before washing.
We understand that you may wish to wash your new Peachymama garment before you wear it. But please, before you do, check the garment thoroughly for size, fit and faults because once it's been washed we cannot accept it back for refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange please ensure:
1. Your request is within the 30 day period from date of shipping confirmation email.
2. The garment(s) is in it's original condition and has not been washed.
3. The garment(s) has never been worn - apart from trying it on for fit.
4.The garment is not a Clearance item.
If you're unsure if your garment is eligible for an exchange or refund - eg. if it's over the 30 days or is a Sale item - please contact us first to confirm before posting your garment back.
Peachymama’s standard return & exchange time limit is 30 days from the day you placed your order.
This will normally give you plenty of time to receive and try on your items.
But we also understand how busy things can get with a new bub so don't panic if you think you may be a little late returning your garment, just send us a quick note to let us know.
Please note that only garments that are in their original condition will be accepted - all tags and labels attached (if delivered with them) and the garment has never been washed or worn, apart from trying it on for fit.
If the garment being returned has been washed, is marked ( eg. make up, deodorant stains, perspiration marks, dirt, etc) or if the garment has any strong odours (eg. perfume or deodorant), we reserve the right to refuse a refund on that item and will not incur the cost of postage back to you.
Please understand that we cannot accept these items because we cannot re-offer them for sale - exactly the same as any other retail store.
Peachymama offers you a wide range of pre-designed multi-packs consisting of some of our most popular items bundled into one easy to buy package.
These multi-packs are normally discounted and so if you decide to return a portion of it, the refund you’ll receive will be a) the purchase price of the Multi-Pack minus b) the full retail price value of the items you wish to keep.
Make sense? It just means that the discount you received when purchasing the multi-pack is no longer applied and the items you keep will be at full retail price.
We do not offer refunds on Sale Items or Promotional Offers. However an Exchange or a Store Credit can be arranged if you return the garment(s) as per our policy conditions.
Clearance Sale Items
Sometimes we have end of Season Clearance Sales - you'll know by the way we clearly label them. These are often heavily discounted items and we don't accept refunds or returns on these.
Occasionally, we run Promotions where Free items may be included with a garment. If you decide to return the garment for a refund, you will be charged the full price of the Free item and this will be deducted from the total refund payable.
If you decide to exchange the garment for a different size or colour, you may keep the Free item.
Here at Peachymama we use high quality fabrics and accredited manufacturers.
However, if on the rare occasion you have been sent a garment with a fault (eg. stitching coming away or fabric flaw, etc) or you have been accidentally sent the wrong garment please contact us and we'll sort it out.
If you find a fault, simply take a photo and send it to us.
But please remember that once a garment has been worn or washed, we can’t take responsibility for any flaw or fault. So please thoroughly check your Peachymama garments before you have worn or washed them.
1. Check that the garment is in its original condition with all tags & labels attached.
2. Neatly fold the garment - please don’t scrunch them in a ball as this damages the fabric and if so we will charge a $5 repressing fee.
3. Ensure it is clean and free of lint
4. Complete the quick returns & exchanges form.
5. Place it back in its original packaging or a clean plastic bag.
6. Post it back to us.
This is the important part: If the garment being returned has been washed or is marked in any way - eg. make up, deodorant, perspiration marks, dirt, etc, or if the garment has any strong odours (eg. perfume or deodorant), we reserve the right to refuse refund or exchange on that item and will not incur the cost of postage back to the customer.
It is your responsibility to pay for postage when returning an item to us. Being a small family owned business we’re not yet big enough to be able to offer free postage.
But if you live in Australia, when we send an exchanged item back to you, we’re happy to cover the cost of that first postage. All subsequent back and forth exchange postage will again be your responsibility.
If you live outside Australia, you’ll need to cover the cost of all postage (both to us and from us).
If the criteria for a refund or exchange is not met for any reason, it will also be your responsibility for the postage back to you.
Peachymama Postal Address: PO BOX 498, ELWOOD VICTORIA 3184 AUSTRALIA
1. Post your return item to: PO BOX 498 ELWOOD VICTORIA 3184 AUSTRALIA
2. Once it arrives we’ll let you know if we have any questions and process your request.
3. For exchanges, if the item you want is in stock we'll send it out immediately. If it's a pre-order item, we'll despatch it the minute it comes in. Either way, we'll let you know.
4. Any difference in the value of an exchanged item will either be refunded (for an item of lesser value) or additional payment requested (for an item of greater value).
4. Any refunds will be via the same payment method you used for purchase.
Delivery times only apply to products currently in stock.
In periods of high demand it is possible that an order will be accepted, with insufficient stock to fulfil it. In this case we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and give you the option either to exchange it or obtain a refund.
When required, deliveries must be signed for by either yourself or a trusted friend/neighbour.
We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address - if this affects an order you place, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Whether you're buying something for yourself or a gift for someone else, ordering is quick and easy.
Here's How It Works:
1. Add at least one item to your shopping bag and then go to checkout (or click the Shopping Bag button in the top right corner of the website and follow the prompts).
2. During checkout, you’ll enter payment information, any discount coupon codes, gift card codes and add billing and shipping addresses.
3. You can also review your order and make any changes before it's completed.
4. Complete your purchase.
1. Purchase a Gift Card just like any other item in the Peachymama store.
2. The Gift Card is then delivered to the email address you provide at checkout. You can choose to either forward the Gift Card on to the lucky recipient or print it out and give it to her.
3. She can redeem the value of her Gift Card when she shops with Peachymama, by simply adding the Gift Card number to the 'Coupon' section of the Checkout.
4. Her Order is complete. Easy.
We offer a simple $10 charge for shipping within Australia for all orders.
During busy times your order may not be processed immediately and may take 1-2 days to complete.
We appreciate your patience as we always try to do our best to have your garments delivered to you as quickly as possible, choosing the best possible postal method for your area, whether that be Australia Post or door-to-door courier.
Please allow at least 5 days for your garments to reach you if you're in a major city. And a little longer if you're in remote areas.
International shipping is priced depending on your Country and is calculated by weight.
Based in the USA? Check out the Shipping information on our US Store - Click Here
You will be notified at Checkout the exact cost.
We will notify you if we have any questions.
In an ideal World, tradesmen would always come on time and we’d all get a good night’s sleep, but the truth is things happen that may cause a delay in your order being delivered to you.
So, please wait an extra few days and if it still hasn’t arrived send us an email.
We use secure postal and courier services. If for any reason you do not receive your package, we will do our best to help track it down however we cannot be held responsible for replacing it.
If you suspect your parcel may have gone missing, contact us here
The sizing & fit of Peachymama nursing clothes are specially designed for you and your ‘after baby’ body so that if you were say, an AU/UK ’S’ (8-10) before, you’ll most likely be the same now in Peachymama sizing.
Wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your bust, waist and hips. When measuring your bust we recommend you wear your nursing bra.
|FRONT RISE||28||11||29||11 1/2||30||11 3/4||31||12|
|INSIDE LEG||76||30||77||30 1/3||78||30 2/3||79||31|
* 'Inside Leg' is the measurement that indicates the pant's length.
** The 'Front Rise' is the measurement from your crotch to your belly button.