- Cute short sleeve bamboo breastfeeding top.
- This easy to wear short cap sleeve style gives you gentle curves where you want them, while helping to hide the ones you don’t.
- The natural blue goes well with neutrals and the cooler tones in your wardrobe.
- Wear this on-trend nursing top by itself on warm days or get creative with layering options in cooler weather.
- Designed to be worn with a skirt, high waisted pants or jeans.
- Peachymama’s bamboo fabric is soft, natural and durable with a pinch of spandex for a little extra spring.
- Perfect for warm weather and sensitive skin.
How this top works for breastfeeding
The easy to use lift up-pull down access gives you discreet breastfeeding anytime you need to, at home in your favourite breastfeeding chair or out and about on a stroll with bubs or at the cafe with friends.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size XS (AU 8-10). She is 173cm (5'7") tall.
Fabric & care
- 95% Bamboo / 5% Spandex
This top is made of high quality material and would have been really really easy to feed in, I loved the no fuss design. However the material was very clingy which along with the design made it quite fitting. If you have a good figure this top would be very flattering, if you have a bit of a Mummy Tummy or muffin top don't bother, it will highlight these.
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. It's so hard to find breast feeding clothes that ARENT also maternity. Would/have recommended to friends!
This is the simplest style of feeding top I have found - no fumbling with buttons or excess fabric!
I really like this top. It's flattering and the breast feeding panels are easy to use and I feel discrete out in public.
Very practical and stylish.
Lovely soft and great fit. Is quite long, but tucks up/in easily.
I have purchased 3 breastfeeding singlets and four of the looser style feeding t's and love them.
This is a beautiful top. It's very soft, sits lovely on the body to the waist and is super easy for feeding. I am normally an 8/10 and purchased an XS which is slightly big but still fits fine. Will purchase more.
It fits really well and it is really easy to breastfeed when wearing it.