- The subtle blue of this nursing dress combined with the unique post maternity cut that fits your after baby body makes this dress a pleasure to wear.
- Take it for a walk in the park or a relaxing Sunday brunch.
- The fabric’s non clingy and looks great as your tummy goes back to normal.
How this dress works for breastfeeding
Undo the front ties, then simply lift up the top layer and pull down the under layer for discreet breastfeeding.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size XS (AU 8-10). She is 173cm (5'7") tall.
This dress measures approximately 94cm - 95cm (37”) from shoulder to hem.
Fabric & care
- This garment uses lightweight viscose, a natural fibre derived from plant based cellulose that weaves into a soft, cool and breathable fabric.
- It also has a small amount of spandex to give it a little extra stretch.
- All Peachymama fabrics are soft & comfortable and have been chosen for their durability in day-to-day wearing & washing.
- 95% Viscose / 5% Spandex
I’m 6 months pregnant but have been looking for dresses that 1. aren’t the usual bloody horizontal stripe horror: 2. I would actually wear in real life 3. Cover my already massive boobs. This dress does all 3 AND it’s also super flattering. My only complaint is that it’s a little short for me but I’m 5”10 so this is a common issue and may improve once I don’t have a bump any more. Lovely royal blue colour, washes well, and soft material. Very happy.
Cute, good fit, and POCKETS!