- Bright orange just makes you feel good. It's energetic, exciting and fun.
- Peachymama's range includes this sparky little number to give you something extra to add to your selection of neutrals.
- All Peachymama tops are designed for after baby bodies, not pregnant ones - so no baggy bits where you don't need them.
How this tank top works for breastfeeding
Simple lift up-pull down design gives you quick and easy access for discreet breastfeeding in public or in the privacy of your own home.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size XS (AU 8-10). She is 173cm (5'7") tall.
Fabric & care
- This garment is made using viscose, a natural fibre derived from plant based cellulose that weaves into a soft, cool and breathable fabric.
- It also has a small amount of spandex to give it a little extra stretch.
- All Peachymama fabrics are soft & comfortable and have been chosen for their durability in day-to-day wearing & washing.
- 95% Viscose / 5% Spandex
Daughter said “The top is very comfortable”, yet to be washed.
A great dress that was super comfortable! I found it really easy to breastfeed in too 😊
I love my new Peachymama Nursing top! It’s so comfy to wear and easy to feed in. I can’t wait to buy more!!!
I won this tank for free, so I can’t complain too much 😉 good quality, but I find the sizing a little too big. Wish I got an XS. I also find it stretches over a few hours wear.
Good quality and comfort. Unfortunately the colour didn't quite match for me... showing a warm golden yellow orange in the photo, not as vibrant in reality!