- Soft natural bamboo fibre nursing tank top that is durable, soft and perfect for sensitive skin.
- This style of Peachymama breastfeeding top is suited to warmer weather or for layering under a shirt or jacket.
- It sits beautifully on a post-maternity body and designed to give you shape while hiding any unwanted bits.
- Easy access works with any nursing bra and helps you discreetly feed your baby or express with a breast pump whenever you need to.
How this tank top works for breastfeeding
Simple lift up-pull down design gives you quick and easy access for discreet breastfeeding in public or in the privacy of your own home.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size XS (AU 8-10). She is 173cm (5'7") tall.
Fabric & care
- This garment is made from a naturally soft bamboo mixed with a little spandex for extra stretch.
- It is cool and breathable, perfect for sensitive skin.
- It's been specifically chosen for its durability and superior performance in surviving the constant washing that goes hand in hand with having a new born baby.
- 95% Bamboo / 5% Spandex
I thought the breastfeeding shirt was great and so soft and lightweight I just wish there was bigger sizes. Although the L fit me I felt it looked too tight and hope in the future there can be bigger sizes then I’d definitely buy more!
Been the best quality nursing top I have ever bought by far
These tops are a great fit and such soft fabric. Good quality that looks like it will last a lot longer and not too pricey like some other brands. Very happy with purchase. I have bigger boobs and the extra layer sits underneath so you can't even see it.
I have never ordered online before for breastfeeding tops. Needed tank tops for summer and the ones I ordered from this website were amazing. Fabric is very soft and comfy easy to use for feeding baby. I got size small as I am normally a 12 but as the fabric is soft it moves with tor body shape so a small fitted perfectly for me. For the price they are differently worth every penny. Staff are also very quick to reply to email enquires and very helpful. Couldn’t fault this company or clothing at all! From a happy customer in Melbourne’s south east.
Great fit and looks good
Only reason I didn't go 5 stars is that it doesn't fit perfectly on my bust, but not many things do right now being a 10F. Otherwise very satisfied, easy to use for nursing and washes clean easily.
Great cut, easy to use and comfy to wear. Brilliant for the warm weather
I love the design of this top. It allows for easy, discrete feeding when in public, with minimal faffing and exposure
A fantastic basic top, a breastfeeding must have! I got three in different colours. Sizes run a bit big (M is slightly too wide for my 12DD breasts but I wear them underneath cardigans etc so it doesn't matter).
I was really hoping this would be 'the' breastfeeding top I've been searching for, but whilst it fit and functioned well, the fabric clung in all the wrong places to my post pregnancy body.