- Perfect for work, special occasion or just an outing with friends, this black and white print nursing dress is cool and flattering.
- Gathering down the side and a soft drape in the fabric gives you back some of those gentle curves just where you want them and the neckline suits a larger bust.
- The unique fit and hidden nursing function of this dress perfectly suits a post maternity body, ensuring this dress is still being worn well after you’ve finished breastfeeding.
How this dress works for breastfeeding
Simply pull the top front of the dress to the side and lift up the under layer for discreet breastfeeding without exposing your tummy or bust.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size XS (AU 8-10). She is 173cm (5'7") tall.
Measures approx - 98cm-99cm (39”) from shoulder to hem and designed to sit on or just below the knee depending on your height.
Fabric & care
- This garment uses a lightweight polyester with a gorgeous drape and requires no ironing.
- It also has a small amount of spandex to give it a little extra stretch.
- All Peachymama fabrics are soft & comfortable and have been chosen for their durability in day-to-day wearing & washing.
- 92%Poly / 8%Spandex
Figure hugging so definitely size up if you want a more flattering fit. Bought this one based on the same size for other dresses I previously purchased from Peachymama and it definitely is a smaller fit.
This dress, both material and design, is quite forgiving on a post partum body - although it still did accentuate my mid section more than other wrap dresses usually do. I bought a medium - I’m usually size 12 (top heavy but short), and I think I could have used a large! Still, a great purchase.
This dress is fantastic! Very comfortable and easy for feeding bub discretely yet not obviously a breastfeeding dress so will last in your wardrobe for a long time. The design is very flattering for a post baby tum and the neckline isn't too low.