- This Va Va Voom is a spectacular nursing dress.
- Comes in a vibrant raspberry polkadot print.
- Can be dressed up with a pair of heels or down with flats for around the home or a stroll to the park.
- The flattering neckline suits a large bust while the unique Peachymama post maternity fit subtly outlines curves where you like them.
How this dress works for breastfeeding
Simply lift the top front of the dress over the bust and lower the under layer to allow private access for breastfeeding without exposing your tummy or bust.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size XS (AU 8-10). She is 173cm (5'7") tall.
Measures approximately 100cm (39”) from front shoulder to hem.
Fabric & care
- This garment uses a lightweight polyester with a gorgeous drape and requires no ironing.
- It also has a small amount of spandex to give it a little extra stretch.
- All Peachymama fabrics are soft & comfortable and have been chosen for their durability in day-to-day wearing & washing.
- 95%Poly / 5%Spandex
Great nursing dress. Easy feeding access. Light, crinkle free material in aa A-line design which hides/complements my post baby body. Perfect for summer. I wish there were more dresses like this.
Great colour, flattering cut and comfortable stretchy fabric. I really like that I can feed in it without showing the upper part of my boob or having to practically undress myself in a wrap dress. I have the cornflower blue one already but liked it so much I had to get the raspberry one too!
I adore this dress. It fits EXACTLY as described (I’m a curvy 10 and the Small fit me perfectly) and its vibrant colour makes me feel happy and energised whenever I put it on. With GENEROUS boob access for breastfeeding (none of those tiddly and annoying slits you get in some nursing dresses!) I don’t have to wrestle with it to feed my baby, and its floaty fabric means I can relax and not worry about sucking in my I-just-popped-out-my-third-baby mum tum, and still look fabulous! Love it peachymama - more colours/designs please!!
This dress is lovely, however I wasn't expecting it to be made of polyester. For such a high price I was expecting the "light weight fabric" to be a soft cotton. I'm not in love with the dress for this reason. I'm a massive fan of dresses and this is the only dress I own made of this kind of material. BUT, like I said, its well made, perfect fit and stitched well.