- This gorgeous nursing dress is cool and flattering and just wants to be worn to a party.
- The neckline suits a larger bust.
- Gathering down the side and a soft drape in the fabric gives you back some of those gentle curves just where you want them.
- The unique fit and hidden breastfeeding function has been designed specifically for a post maternity body ensuring this dress becomes a much loved addition to your wardrobe, even after you’ve finished breastfeeding.
How this dress works for breastfeeding
Simply pull the top of the dress to the side and lift up the under layer for discreet breastfeeding without exposing your tummy or bust.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size XS (AU 8-10). She is 176cm (5'8") tall.
Measures approx - 98cm-99cm (39”) from shoulder to hem and designed to sit on or just below the knee depending on your height.
Fabric & care
- This garment uses a lightweight polyester with a gorgeous drape and requires no ironing.
- It also has a small amount of spandex to give it a little extra stretch.
- All Peachymama fabrics are soft & comfortable and have been chosen for their durability in day-to-day wearing & washing.
- 92%Poly / 8%Spandex
I can’t believe it took me so long to find this website. Why is it so hard to find non-maternity nursing clothes? I really like this dress, the fit is good and cut is really flattering. I would have bought more if there were more patterns available. However as some other reviewers have said, I would have paid more for better fabric. It’s not bad or really cheap and it’s washed well. It’s just that if it was a step up, it would be so much better - especially across my post-baby bulges. The double layered t shirts I also bought are really nice (because they have two layers). Everything else would be perfect if the fabric was that little bit better (couple of the hem lines on the dresses are a bit on the short side but I’m short so I didn’t mind too much). Maybe stick with what you’re doing as it’s awesome for every day and then just give us one or two options at around, say the $200 to $250 range? Thanks again.