- A cool wearing breastfeeding dress that's a popular little number when the sun’s shining and the weather’s warm.
- A comfortable singlet dress style that needs very little ironing
- Can be thrown on quickly for a quick catchup in the park or a day at home.
- The print is white with a subtle black stripe
- The unique post maternity cut of this dress is designed to fit your body perfectly the way it is now, after baby’s born.
- This garment is non clingy and looks great as your tummy goes back to normal.
How this dress works for breastfeeding
The top front over layer lifts up and the under layer pulls down allowing for easy discreet access to breastfeed.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size XS (AU 8-10). She is 171cm (5'6") tall.
This dress measures approximately 85cm from front shoulder to hem.
Fabric & care
- This garment uses lightweight viscose, a natural fibre derived from plant based cellulose that weaves into a soft, cool and breathable fabric.
- It also has a small amount of spandex to give it a little extra stretch.
- All Peachymama fabrics are soft & comfortable and have been chosen for their durability in day-to-day wearing & washing.
- 95% Bamboo / 5% Spandex
Lovely summer day dress which is super practical with easy, discreet breastfeeding access. Very flattering style that suits all post baby bodies
Everyone that has seen me wear this dress has commented on how stylish this is for breastfeeding. I absolutely love this dress it is figure hugging and is such easy access for breastfeeding. I will most likey wear this dress even when I am done with breastfeeding because it is that comfortable. I only found out about your website on baby # 2. I only wish I knew about peachymama earlier.
It’s very flattering. Love it. Bought two other dresses . Thank you!
Lovely dress, flattering, soft material which is airy, and easily accessible for feeding. It’s nice to have something fashionable to wear that is BF friendly!
Looks good, really comfortable and good quality fabric. An effortless outfit for a busy nursing mum on the go!