If you’re on the hunt for a quick and easy flavourful meal that’s a kid and parent favourite, look no further than chicken fajitas. Serve it with store-bought salsa or whip up the salsa recipe we have here, and fine tune it to make it your own.
Here’s what you’ll need for the chicken fajitas:
While putting together the fajitas, you can also start making the salsa. If you aren’t making your own, you can skip those steps. Here’s what you’ll need for the tomato salsa:
Now here’s how you can get those chicken fajitas started.
1) Preheat your barbecue or chargrill pan on high. While waiting for it to heat up, combine the tomatoes, onion, lime rind and the juice with the chilli, avocado, coriander and the olive oil in a bowl. Give it a taste and season it with salt, pepper and sugar.
2) In a separate medium-sized bowl, combine the paprika and olive oil. Add chicken and season it with pepper and salt, gently tossing to combine.
3) When the barbecue or chargrill pan is hot, throw on the chicken and turn it occasionally for the next eight to ten minutes (or until it has been browned and fully cooked through). Set it aside on an oven tray and cover it with foil to keep it warm.
4) Warm up the burritos for a couple of minutes on the chargrill or barbecue until they are lightly charred.
5) Take the burritos and place them on serving plates. Add chicken and spoon salsa over the top. Finish off by adding watercress, a dollop of yoghurt or creme fraiche, and folding it to enclose the filling.
Chicken fajitas are a great meal on their own. But if you want to add a side, rice, beans, and corn on the cob are all great choices.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions new mums have, that not everyone will necessarily tell you about..
Kids who typically turn their nose up at a piece of salmon will transform into fish lovers after they try this omega-3 brain boosting recipe!
|FRONT RISE||28||11||29||11 1/2||30||11 3/4||31||12|
|INSIDE LEG||76||30||77||30 1/3||78||30 2/3||79||31|
* 'Inside Leg' is the measurement that indicates the pant's length.
** The 'Front Rise' is the measurement from your crotch to your belly button.
The sizing & fit of Peachymama nursing clothes are specially designed for you and your ‘after baby’ body. This means that if you were say, an AU/UK ’S’ (8-10) before bubs came along, you’ll most likely be the same now in Peachymama sizing.
Wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your bust, waist and hips. When measuring your bust we recommend you wear your nursing bra.
Watch Taryn explain...
In the video, Taryn wears size 12/14 (AU Medium)
Questions? Contact Stacey(Monday to Friday 9am-5pm AEST.)