Yes, you are entitled to a refund of the cost of your garment, if the following criteria is met:
- Your request is within the return period from the date you receive your order. 14 days
- The garment(s) is in its original condition with tags attached and has not been washed.
- The garment(s) has never been worn - apart from trying it on for fit.
- The garment has not been sold as a Clearance item where it has been clearly labeled as such prior to purchase.
- Under garments & swim wear can not be returned due to hygenic reasons Please check the measuring chart before purchasing and we can assist you with any queries
- In the instance you have qualified for 'Free Shipping' with your original order and you subsequently return the items and the full value is under the Free Shipping slab Eg Under 200$ then we will withhold the 10$ Standard shipping cost and make the refund for the items which is on full price.
- Choose your size as per the Sizing chart to avoid returns. We can assist you too as returns is a cost for us in terms of logistics etc and also a cost for you to post it back
Return Postage to be paid by the Customer :
Eg : Austpost charges 10 $
14 Day Returns
We want you to be happy with the items you have ordered. But sometimes that’s just not the case, perhaps a little too big or the colour is not quite right.
Peachymama’s return window is 14 days from the date your order is delivered. This will give you time to receive and try on your items.
Can I Exchange my items?
We will offer an exchange for size and same price items only. If you would like another size or product of equal value, please fill in the returns form and send it through. Where the requested/size is available, it will be sent out with free postage. If the requested size/item is out of stock, the refund will be processed.
No return or refund on Clearance items.
- Clearance items are clearly labeled and are usually end of season stock that is heavily discounted.
- No further discounts apply, including discount codes or free shipping codes.
- We’re unable to accept returns for these items unless they are faulty, so please choose carefully.
- If you believe an item is faulty, please reach out to our Customer Care team and they will be happy to assist you. email@example.com -with the picture of the garment and reason and order no
- However, if a Clearance item is returned and it is deemed not to be faulty, then the item will be returned to you and a $10 postage & handling fee will be charged.
Occasionally, we run Promotions where a free item is included when either the item quantity or dollar value of your Order exceeds a defined threshold (eg. ‘Spend $100 get a Free Bra’ or ‘Buy 3 Tops Get The 4th Free’). If you decide to return any item for a refund and this changes your final Order so that it is now below the Promotion’s threshold (either by quantity or value); you have two options:
- You are charged the full price of the Free item and this amount is deducted from the total refund payable to you; or
- You return the Free item (unused as per our return policy and we refund the total amount payable to you.
Stop! Don’t Wash Your Garment Yet.
This is important: We cannot refund or exchange garments that have been worn or washed. To make sure you have the best experience, always try it on and check the garment thoroughly for size, fit and faults before washing.
When Returning 'Original Condition' Is Important
We’re a small family business and we need to be able to resell the item you’re returning. So that means all tags and labels are still attached and the garment has never been washed or worn, apart from trying it on for fit. If the garment being returned has been washed, is marked ( eg. makeup, deodorant stains, perspiration marks, dirt, pet hair, etc) or if the garment has any strong odours (eg. perfume or deodorant), we reserve the right to refuse a refund on that item and will not incur the cost of postage back to you.
Swimwear & Nursing Bras Hygiene - No Returns and refunds
No return or refund on Clearance items.
Swimwear and Nursing Bras can not be returnedin the interest of hygiene . Please check the sizeing as per the chart and we are happy to assist with any specific measurements . You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-Packs & Bundles
Peachymama offers you a wide range of pre-designed multi-packs consisting of some of our most popular items bundled into one easy to buy package.
These multi-packs are normally discounted and so if you decide to return a portion of it, the refund you’ll receive will be a) the purchase price of the Multi-Pack minus b) the full retail price value of the items you wish to keep.
It just means that the discount you receive when purchasing the multi-pack is no longer applied and the items you keep will be at their full retail price.
No further discounts apply to multipacks, including discount codes or free shipping codes.
Incorrect Items or Faults
We use high quality fabrics and accredited manufacturers. But on a very rare occasion you may have been sent a garment with a fault (eg. stitching coming away or fabric flaw, etc) or simply the wrong garment, please contact us and we'll sort it out. If you find a fault, simply take a photo and send it to us.
The Best Way to Return Your Garment
- Check that the garment is in its original condition with all tags & labels attached.
- Neatly fold the garment - please don’t scrunch them in a ball as this damages the fabric and if so we will charge a $5 repressing fee.
- Ensure it is clean and free of lint
- Insert any paperwork required
- Place it back in its original packaging or a clean plastic bag.
- Post it back to us.
Unit 01/31 , Fiveways Business Centre,
Keysborough Close, Keysborough
For normal returns, it is your responsibility to pay for postage when returning an item to us.
If the criteria for a refund is not met for any reason, it will also be your responsibility for the postage back to you.