This lighter take on the classic tuna salad is just as satisfying and is quick to make.
- 2 170g/6 oz cans of tuna packed in water, drained
- 75g diced apple roughly half an apple
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 15ml mayonnaise
- 5ml lemon juice
- 5ml Dijon mustard
- 5ml chopped capers
- Pita pockets
- In a small bowl, mix the tuna, apple and green onion together.
- In another small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and chopped capers.
- Combine the mayonnaise mixture with the tuna and serve with pita pockets.