This vegetarian-friendly wrap is packed with protein and takes only 10 minutes to make!
- 4 whole grain 6-inch tortillas
- 250ml cup black beans (cooked or canned, which ever is easiest)
- 5ml chilli powder
- 2.5ml tsp cumin
- 80ml salsa
- 45ml sour cream
- 30g grated cheddar cheese
- 4-5 romaine lettuce leaves, sliced
- Combine the black beans with the chilli powder and the cumin.
- Layer each wrap evenly with black beans, and follow up by adding salsa and sour cream.
- Sprinkle the wrap with the grated cheddar cheese and the romaine leaves.
- Wrap it up tightly and leave whole or slice it up into bite-sized pieces.