Unbelievably easy and super delicious, this pizza recipe with a home-made crust can be ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 250ml dry breadcrumbs
- 4 eggs
- 250ml milk
- 150g ham
- 1/2 brown onion, finely chopped
- 40g diced red capsicum
- 250ml grated cheese grated
- 30g black olives
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Take canola spray oil and grease a round pie dish. Evenly spread the breadcrumbs over the bottom of the dish.
- Mix together the eggs and milk in a mixing bowl until they are combined, and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour egg mixture over the breadcrumbs.
- Bake the pizza for 15 to 20 minutes or until it is golden brown.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a garden salad or wedges of fruit.