If you have a new mum on your Christmas list this year, why not look for some wonderful ideas that will help her feel more herself? It can be hard for breastfeeding mums to find clothes that make them feel stylish while still being able to comfortably and discreetly feed bubs. With this in mind, here are some fabulous Peachymama gift ideas we feel are perfectly suited for the new mums on your list.
So many mums feel that their pretty clothing days are over, with sleepless nights and pyjama bottoms being the new norm for them. However, having a pretty dress they can wear that suits their post birth body, along with an easy way to breastfeed discreetly, is the perfect choice. You can look for a number of possibilities, from something they can wear to a special occasion, to the perfect summery dress to feel pretty in when out visiting the shops.
We’ve something for every occasion, from summer garden parties to holidays, a day of shopping, or a date with the new dad. Here is what we recommend:
- Polka Dots: A fun and flirty polka dot dress is something that can be dressed up or down depending on the accessories. This makes aPeachymama Polka Dot Va Va Voom a very practical choice.
- Floral Pinafore:The floral pinafore is also versatile, but not for all the mums on your list. This is for the gal who loves colourful fashion. ThePoppy Pinafore is an ideal choice for a special occasion when worn with heels, or an easygoing outfit to brighten an outing in a pair of fun flats.
- Solids:The solid colour dress is another versatile choice, and the colour can help define when and where to wear it.Black is ideal for more formal occasions whereas abright pretty blue is for more joyous occasions such as a wedding or day at the green. Peachymama’s Gathered Wrap dresses are just the ticket for special occasions.
The tank can be the breastfeeding mum’s BFF. They are perfect in both the summer and winter: the perfect cool, sleeveless option on warm days, or a pretty touch of colour underneath a favourite cardigan or blazer when the weather is cooler. They come in many different colours and patterns and are a must have for every wardrobe.Breastfeeding tank tops provide comfort and easy access at feeding time and can be the perfect match with a pair of high waisted slimming trousers.
- Asnappy red is invigorating and can wake up even the most sleep deprived mum. And of course it is the festive colour of the season.
- Abrilliant orange is the ideal summer bright and goes well with jeans for casual days.
- Pretty in pink is easy with a hot pink tank that can go beautifully with summer whites.
- When it doubt choosebasic black for an all occasion tank.
Tops are always a perfect gift item for any woman andbreastfeeding tops that serve a dual purpose are even better. Tops are ideal when out and about for shopping, running errands or just taking baby for a nice walk. They go with long light skirts,leggings, shorts, orslimming pants depending on the weather. Here are a few of our suggestions:
- Stripes: Stripes are fun and add a bit of texture when paired with solid skirts and pants.Peachymama’s cap sleeved tops are perfect for warmer weather.
- Prints: Prints bring more drama and colour into the mix and again are ideal with solid coloured bottoms. ThePeachymama Blue Morocco top has peacock-like colour that is vibrant and cheerful, whereas a snake print is a little more sophisticated without losing the element of fun.
- Kimono Style: You can’t go wrong with apretty kimono style blouse which is flattering to the post baby shape. Solid coloured tops are safe bets and you can look for classic white as your go-to colour, or a soft, summery colour such as apricot.
Choosing bottoms such as pants, leggings and skirts can be a bit more challenging especially when it comes to size. A better idea is to offer agift voucher as the perfect option to let mum pick out something on her own.
To make things even easier, you can order online.Peachymama offers fashions designed specifically for breastfeeding mums with tonnes of choices, and if you’d prefer the new mum in your life to make her own choice, why not present her with one of our gift vouchers?