This coffee shop-worthy wrap is sure not to disappoint! Best of all, these wraps can be stored in the freezer so you can pop them in the microwave and have them ready to go in no time.
Ingredients (for one):
- 1 7-inch whole-wheat tortilla
- 40g sliced mushrooms
- 1.25ml teaspoon black pepper
- 500ml fresh spinach
- 1 large egg and 1 egg white, lightly whisked
- 11g tablespoons crumbled low-fat feta cheese
- 10g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Place tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Heat on high for 1 minute.
- Take a small skillet and coat it with cooking spray. Warm skillet over medium heat and then saute the mushrooms and pepper for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and saute until it is wilted (approximately 2 minutes)
- Add eggs and cook, stirring frequently until the eggs are set (approximately 2 minutes)
- Place the egg scramble in the centre of the tortilla. Top the eggs with crumbled feta and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Fold up one end of the tortilla, and then both sides. Serve immediately.
To freeze the wrap, allow the wrap to cool and then store it in the freezer in plastic wrap or a freezer-friendly zip-lock bag. Reheat by placing it in the microwave and cooking it on high for 4 minutes.